By Juan Luis Navarro Mesa, Alfonso Ortega, António Teixeira, Eduardo Hernández Pérez, Pedro Quintana Morales, Antonio Ravelo García, Iván Guerra Moreno, Doroteo T. Toledano (eds.)
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the IberSPEECH 2014 convention, held in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, in November 19-21, 2014. The 29 papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 60 submissions. The papers are prepared in topical sections on speech construction, research, coding and synthesis; speaker and language characterization; computerized speech reputation; speech of language applied sciences in numerous software fields.
Read Online or Download Advances in Speech and Language Technologies for Iberian Languages: Second International Conference, IberSPEECH 2014, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, November 19-21, 2014. Proceedings PDF
Best international_1 books
Academics in multilingual school rooms were operating for a few years to enhance their repertoire of how to deal with the wishes of very teenagers who input college no longer talking the language of guide. The paintings of twenty-two pro lecturers and directors in foreign colleges worldwide, this ebook incorporates a wealth of knowledge for school room lecturers, permitting them to stand a brand new university yr with self assurance, and for directors to appreciate extra essentially what's interested by the educating of young ones who don't but comprehend the school’s language.
- National Economic Accounting
- Multiple Nationality and International Law
- Interactions across Englishes: Linguistic Choices in Local and International Contact Situations
- Computer Safety, Reliability, and Security: 33rd International Conference, SAFECOMP 2014, Florence, Italy, September 10-12, 2014. Proceedings
Additional info for Advances in Speech and Language Technologies for Iberian Languages: Second International Conference, IberSPEECH 2014, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, November 19-21, 2014. Proceedings
In: Proceedings Interspeech, pp. 1779–1782 (2009) Fine Vocoder Tuning for HMM-Based Speech Synthesis 29 11. : Details of the Nitech HMM-based speech synthesis system for the Blizzard Challenge 2005. IEICE Transactions on Information and System E90-D(1), 325–333 (2007) 12. : Restructuring speech representations using a pitch-adaptive time-frequency smoothing and an instantaneous-frequency-based F0 extraction: possible role of a repetitive structure in sounds. Speech Communication 27, 187–207 (1999) 13.
3. First, let us remark that less than one third of the scores denoted uncertainty (see Fig. 3a), which means that the differences between methods were audible most of the time. There seem to be a clear preference for short analysis windows for the female voice and a less clear preference for longer windows for the male voice. However, the variability of the scores made confidence intervals larger than desirable. Although this could be seen as a symptom of inconsistent individual scoring, this was not the case.
Firstly, an overview of a TTS system is depicted in Section 2. Then, TTS systems, both HMM-based and DNN-based, are described in Section 3. Next, results on the objective evaluation with both TTS systems are reported in Section 4. Finally, concluding remarks and future research lines are wrapped up in Section 5. 2 System Overview In Figure 1 we provide an overview of the modules that make up our TTS system. We describe the modules involved in our system from the moment the subtitle ﬁle is received to the point the speech output is ready to be embedded.